Friday, January 20, 2017

Well I guess Gomperphotography has a blog now!... or has had a blog for a while 😆
I started this blog 4 years ago with very little experience under my belt. I can't believe how much fun I have had learning more about Photography, and photo editing. I started taking sports photos shortly after staring this blog. When I took pictures at my brother's freshman Football Jamboree.
     Football was the best thing to happen to me. It forced me to learn my equipment, to learn what is the best lens and sensor on a camera. I was watching countless youtube videos on how to make my low light shooting better. It wasn't tell a year or so later that i figured out I was watching the wrong kinds of Videos!! Sports photography is a lot different from portrait photography. The most obvious difference is motion!
    I really want this blog to be something for people who want to do the kinds of photography I do. I like sports I enjoy taking pictures at sporting events immensely, especial sporting events no one cares about except parents. If I hadn't gone to my brother's football games he would of missed out on a lifetime of being able to see pictures of himself doing something he loved. I want to try to make videos on how I do sports photography, if you want to see some of my sports photography you can visit my website www.gomperphotography.com the current season is Basketball.

I hope that this blog is useful for you in the future


No comments:

Post a Comment